Latest Artworks for Sale
Welcome to John Adams Fine Art - A Unique Source for Fine Art in London
John Adams Fine Art is a leading gallery and fine art dealer in London, specialising in Twentieth century Impressionist and Post-Impressionist artworks.
Our extensive collection of original paintings and artworks for sale covers Twentieth century and contemporary French, Italian and British artists. As one of London's leading fine art dealers, we source and curate high-quality, original pieces that offer you a chance to buy exceptional paintings, sculptures and artworks with the knowledge, expertise and assurance of an expert fine art dealer.
Discover our curated collection online and if you would like to arrange a viewing in your own home or at our viewing rooms in Belgravia, London, please get in touch. We also offer Valuation, Research, and an Art Advisory service for those wishing to build a fine art collection.
We are long-standing members of BADA (British Antique Dealers Association), and LAPADA (Association of Art and Antique Dealers), two leading trade associations for antiques and fine art dealers in the UK, home to the very best fine art dealerships.
News & Insights
Whether you're a seasoned collector, art investor or just starting out in your discovery of fine art, as one of the top London art dealers, we make the art-buying process as efficient and enjoyable as possible, providing friendly expertise at each step.
All of our artworks are carefully selected for their aesthetic quality and provenance. Our collection includes works by some of the most celebrated artists of the Twentieth century, including Othello Radou, André Brasilier, Claude Venard, André Masson and Gustave Cariot.
All our artworks come with a full guarantee as to age and authorship, giving you peace of mind that you are buying genuine, original pieces for your art collection.
We invite you to browse our online gallery to discover exceptional art for sale in London.
André Brasilierb. 1929Available artworks by André Brasilier, French post-impressionist contemporary artist, painter of landscapes, pastoral scenes, music, the sea, elegant women, and horses. André Brasilier creates both watercolours and oil on canvas paintings.
Claude Venard1913 - 199920th century post-cubist French artist Claude Venard became known for his rich impasto and varying textures; he helped found the revolutionary Salon de Mai in 1944, which played an essential role promoting avant-garde abstract painters in Paris. The artist's unique and alluring compositions developed through the post-cubist method, deftly combining abstraction and naturalism.
Gustave Cariot1872 - 195020th century French artist Gustave Cariot was born in Paris in 1872. Cariot painted many views of the city and countryside, creating evoking oil paintings in a post-impressionist or neo-impressionist style. He was very much inspired by Claude Monet's paintings.
"I have dealt with John Adams Fine Art for over 30 years. They always have an amazing collection of Art works to view and cannot do more to help one build a collection or make a one off purchase. I have bought several paintings from them over the years, which I still have to this day. Faultless."
- Mark Boyce
"John & Cathy Adams are an incredible team with such an eye for art that we would all love on our walls at home; and at reasonable prices. Whenever we've bought we've never felt pushed, just assisted in our understanding and helped to see as well as look."
- Paul & Ursula Wyman
"Great art dealers! Very happy. You always get a straightforward, personal and honest assessment of what the picture is worth and what is the likelihood of future price rises. Very professional. If you are looking to buy artwork of any sort, I would certainly recommend talking to John."
- Paul Hardy
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you arrange shipping on the buyer's behalf? Yes, our preferred shippers offer professional collection, customised packing and delivery of your chosen artworks from our London art dealership to anywhere in the world.
- Can you guarantee the authenticity and authorship of your artwork? Yes, we issue a full guarantee for the age and authorship of every item sold through our gallery. Additionally, our paintings are eligible for a Certificate of BADA Provenance, and we are proud members of The British Antiques Dealers' Association, the leading trade association for the fine art, design, and antiques community.
- Do you offer installation services for purchased artwork? Yes, we can arrange for professional installation of any artwork within the UK.
- Can you provide a Certificate of Insurance for the purchased artwork? Yes, as experienced London art dealers, we can provide formal valuation for insurance purposes at no extra charge.
- Do you offer probate valuations? Yes, we offer this service for an agreed fee, helping you to navigate estate valuations with ease.
- Can I view paintings in my home before purchasing? We understand the importance of seeing an artwork in its intended setting. As such, we are very happy to organise a presentation, without obligation, at your home. We offer this service free of charge, within a 100 mile radius of London.
- Can I buy art in instalments? We understand that purchasing fine art can be a significant investment, and are happy to accommodate payment plans by prior arrangement.